Lay cards out in the order shown. Choose card 1 consciously, looking at the cards, to represent the issue or question that you are focusing on. Choose the remaining cards sight unseen, and place them face down, turning them up one by one as you read them.
3) What do South and the powers of Fire tell you about the issue?
4) What do West and the powers of Water tell you about the issue?
5) What do North and the powers of Earth tell you about the issue?
6) What opportunity is available to you? What action can
you take to address this issue? Who is your ally in this process? (If this card seems puzzling, choose one or two modifiers.)
7) What centers, heals, and keeps all together? Where does beauty lie? How are you being blessed? What song is the Earth singing?
This Tarot spread is from Suzanne K. McAnna’s book Tarot through the Witch’s Eye: Tarot Wisdom for Magical and Personal Transformation (copyright 2016), which will be available in Fall 2016. Suzanne understands Tarot as a tool for magic, insight and personal change, a perspective which has evolved from more than thirty years of study, teaching and practice of Tarot. She offers Tarot classes, workshops, rituals and readings, and is the creator of many Tarot spreads and spells. Suzanne practices and teaches witchcraft in the Reclaiming tradition and is active as a priestess, ritualist and teacher of magic in Texas and beyond. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.